PDA

View Full Version : Raptor Racing MK2 Suspension Products Catalog

RaptorRacing
04-16-2009, 01:32 AM
Please go to our website here (http://raptorracing.com/toyota-mkii-supra) for all our awesome MK2 parts.

RaptorRacing
08-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Catalog updated with following:

All Superpro Bushings now in Stock
The New Dobinsons are Ready for sale.
Steering Rack Bushings out of stock...will take a couple months to get more.

RaptorRacing
10-12-2009, 05:09 AM
Catalog updated with following:

Non-adjustable Whitelines discontinued
Price Increase on AGX Kit due to Supplier Increase

robby.clement
11-07-2009, 11:08 AM
I'm intersted in this product :

**NEW PRODUCT** Dobinson MK2 Rear Standard Height Springs *FREE SHIPPING*
Price: $162
Part Number: Dobinson-MK2-C59063
Notes: In Stock

Txs

robby.clement
11-09-2009, 12:54 PM
Do you have this in stock ?

Dobinson MK2 Rear Standard Height Springs *FREE SHIPPING*
Price: $162

Txs

RaptorRacing
11-11-2009, 05:51 AM
Sorry Robby for the late reply...yes in stock.

RaptorRacing
12-19-2009, 04:44 PM
UPDATE: Ronnie K Rack Bushings NOW in stock...get them while you can. Unfortunately pricing has gone up slightly since the last shipment.

abnormal
12-25-2009, 02:10 AM
pls let me know when u will get some front and rear dobinson standard height in stock, thanks

RaptorRacing
03-06-2010, 06:59 PM
Catalog updated: Dobinson springs for the MK2 are finally in stock with: front lowering; rear standard height; rear lowering and rear 300lb springs.

We use to price them as free shipping but there's HUGE difference in shipping prices from one region to another so now the pricing does not include shipping.

RaptorRacing
04-11-2010, 08:52 AM
Catalog updated...Steering rack bushings out of stock. Expect more stock some time in May.

DannyG
04-12-2010, 10:28 AM
Hi George! If you could, please save for me 2 sets of RK-SRbushings on the next order. Thanks!

zuprax85
04-12-2010, 06:44 PM
^^^^ me too^^^^. im down for a set.

smellyhippy
04-19-2010, 02:10 AM
Are you willing to post a set of Dobinson Front & Rear lowered springs to Western Australia? If you are, how much would postage be? (Zip/Post Code is 6112)

Thanks

RaptorRacing
04-19-2010, 09:01 AM
I can get a set shipped from Dobinson directly...which ones were you looking to get?

smellyhippy
04-19-2010, 09:17 AM
Dobinson MK2 Front Lowering Springs
Price: $150
Part Number: Dobinson-MK2-C59070

These springs are cataloged as a standard height spring by Dobinson but they actually lower your MK2 by approximately 1". This allows for plenty of clearance while still giving your MK2 that aggressive look and tight handling you desire. These springs are use by dozens and dozens of members on CelicaSupra and feedback is VERY positive.

**NEW PRODUCT** Dobinson MK2 300lb Rear Lowering Springs
Price: $158
Part Number: Dobinson-MK2-C59065

This is a brand new product that was available before, this new spring is perfect for those people with front coilovers in the 400-450lb and need a drop in 300lb rear spring. The drop on this spring will be identical to the Dobinson Lowering Spring for the MK2 seen in this ('http://forums.celicasupra.com/showthread.php?t=50018') thread. Im not linking the pictures because Id like you to read the thread before looking at the pictures so you know what youre looking at.

We only sell Dobinson springs for the MK2 because we believe its crucial to support companies who are will to cater to such a small market. A couple quick email and one phone call and we were able to completely change the specs one of their springs.

These are the ones I was interested in. Am I also correct in assuming these prices are US$ per pair?

Cheers.

RaptorRacing
04-19-2010, 09:42 AM
I will contact Dobinson and get pricing for you...yes pricing is in USD. Sit tight and I'll get you pricing soon.

smellyhippy
04-19-2010, 09:46 AM
No problems, thanks a lot.

tiresmokindad
05-24-2010, 06:46 AM
I like this Raptor Racing MK2 Suspension Products. How can I have that one? Is there any discounts for this? Are you offering a trade? :salute:

RaptorRacing
05-26-2010, 12:09 AM
Catalog updated:

Drop in 300lb Springs are all Sold out. NO ETA on next batch. Only way to get them in is to order a whole skid and right now that's just not in the cards. Please post up if you have serious interest in these as the more interest I see the faster I'll re-order.

Tiresmokingdad if you have any serious question please send me a pm/email.

d-nice
06-02-2010, 10:32 PM
do you have any more rack bushings for an 84? becaus i'm about to:32::32::32:if i dont find a set quick! so if you do please let me know so i can quit:sadsmilie:sadsmilielike a baby , and not have to get rid of my new toy! thanks alot.

RaptorRacing
06-03-2010, 02:29 AM
Will be in stock any day now...I will post up the SECOND they are in my hands.

xtriumphx818
06-21-2010, 05:02 AM
what is upp with yerrr website?!?!!?:ugh:

RaptorRacing
06-27-2010, 03:51 AM
1st Post Updated with: Steering rack bushings back in stock!!

xsoarerx
06-27-2010, 09:22 PM
PM sent Re: steering rack bushes.

must have a pair of these :P

RaptorRacing
06-28-2010, 12:04 AM
xsoarerx...pm replied to.

RaptorRacing
09-09-2010, 01:04 PM
C59-070 (Front Dobinson's) are also out of stock. I'm in talks with Dobinson now to get another skid of springs produced/shipped across the pond. No ETA at this point in time; roughly early 2011 is my best guess.

Mkeller316
02-11-2011, 12:41 AM
Any word on those front springs??

RaptorRacing
02-11-2011, 09:12 AM
If I had to guess I'd say late March Scott.

newsupra83
03-22-2011, 11:25 PM
Do you have any of the steering rack bushings in stock?

StevOturbo
03-23-2011, 12:49 PM
what is upp with yerrr website?!?!!?:ugh:

Same here George, trying to find your clutch/flywheel product info and your website is confusing, (Website under work?) but i seen it somewhere?......:duh:
-Steve-

RaptorRacing
03-23-2011, 02:45 PM
Do you have any of the steering rack bushings in stock?

No but will VERY shortly...new few days hopefully.

Same here George, trying to find your clutch/flywheel product info and your website is confusing, (Website under work?) but i seen it somewhere?......:duh:
-Steve-

Well..first off you're in the wrong section :)...this is suspension and you're looking for drivetrain. Go up one page and you'll see this link to all my catalogs (or just look @ my sig): http://www.celicasupra.com/forums/showthread.php?47152-Raptor-Racing-Product-Catalogs . In there click on the drivetrain catalog...i also have a new clutch set up that I haven't had a chance to put in the catalog yet [url='http://www.celicasupra.com/forums/showthread.php?57234-New-Raptor-Racing-Product-W58-R154-Dual-Friction-Clutch-Kits']here[/here]

newsupra83
03-25-2011, 12:06 PM
Could you let me know when you get the rack bushings in, because I really need a set. Found out mine are shot when I started to replace the old rack. Thanks

RaptorRacing
03-25-2011, 03:41 PM
Back in stock...$95 shipped.

robtoyz
03-28-2011, 11:59 AM
George,

That good news, did you ship my rack bushing also.
I pay you two weeks ago.
Please let me know.

Thanks.

RaptorRacing
03-28-2011, 02:57 PM
Yes...it was shipped this morning. There is no tracking number as it gets shipped small packet air.

Funkycheeze
05-02-2011, 01:00 PM
Hey George, do you still offer those T3 strut tube nuts that hold the AGX shocks in the bottom of the tube, instead of using washers to make up the difference?

I'm looking at upgrading to the AGX kit (and needle bearing top hats) to go with the steering arm GB, and don't see the tube nuts in the catalog.

RaptorRacing
05-02-2011, 05:03 PM
Plenty in stock Ryan...I also have T3 needle bearing kits coming on the way too but won't be here till mid to late May. I just forgot to update the catalog but will do so as soon as I get home.

Funkycheeze
05-02-2011, 06:40 PM
Ok. If you could PM me a price for front and rear BBK (adapter hats and caliper adapters only from the GB), along with the needle bearing hats (1 pair), tube nuts (1 pair) and AGX kit (don't need the washers, but I need the lower bushings), I can interac e-mail the money to you if you include directions. Just ship everything except the BBK once you get the hats in, and then ship the BBK parts afterwards.

Thanks!

RaptorRacing
05-05-2011, 01:43 AM
Ryan...email sent.

infamos
05-10-2011, 04:55 PM
Hello,
I have a replacement rear cross member and rear control arms I'm going to sandblast and refinish.
Do you have a bushing set that would include all necessary pieces? I'm taking any recommendations. Also, a recommended sway bar. This car is going to have a 2jzgte motor soon.

Thanks...

Please see this ('http://forums.celicasupra.com/showthread.php?t=47152') Post for Details on what the 'Notes' Mean and if you're Canadian be sure to read the bottom of the post.

K-Mac Caster/Camber Plates Stage 1 *FREE SHIPPING*
Price:$375
Part Number:KMAC-MK2-761316S1
Notes: 1 set in Stock in the USA

If you think these look and perform the same as any other upper mounting plate out there you are sadly mistaken. These are different than the Cusco and the T3 Kits in that they allow you to adjust camber AND caster. Cusco and T3 only allows you to adjust the Camber.

Another advantage to most street users is that the mount is Urethane as opposed to a solid aluminum mount (on stage 1 and 2 units). Solid mounts are great but they transfer every little vibration on the road back to you...the urethane bushings absorb a lot of the road while still providing tight handling characteristics. Since 99% of you use your car on the street I would say that this is a huge advantage. While it's true that the factory rubber bends and flex's far too much; on a street setup some bending and flexing makes for a more pleasant drive.

If you're not interested in having the ability to easily adjust your caster and don't mind the 'harsher' rides of the Cusco/T3 units than stick with those... because of the added adjustability these units are a little pricier.

A couple of other key points to note according to K-Mac:

EASE OF FITMENT - Bolt-on, simply replacing the top strut mounts
(Single units - no loose parts)

EASIEST / QUICKEST TO ADJUST - (both Camber and Caster). Simply loosen the strut top mount nuts and adjusting accurately under load (another K-MAC patented feature) from engine bay, direct on alignment turntable - no need to jack vehicle.

MAXIMUM ADJUSTMENT RANGE
Unlike the existing twin slot designs that have been around for years, with the
K-MAC design there's no need for the extra hold down bolts thereby allowing increased adjustment range (both Camber and Caster) and not requiring the twin slots – there's greater strength to withstand high impact loads.

These Units come in 3 Stages:

Stage 1: Street/Semi Race - Captive Ball Race with Urethane
Stage 2: Street/Race - Pillow Ball with Urethane
Stage 3: Race - Solid Pillow Ball (no urethane)

K-Mac Caster/Camber Plates Stage 2 *FREE SHIPPING*
Price: $475
Part Number: KMAC-MK2=761316S2
Notes: Drop Shipped from Supplier MIN 2 weeks Transit Time

K-Mac Caster/Camber Plates Stage 3 **FREE SHIPPING**
Price: $475
Part Number: KMAC-MK2-761316S3

See Description Above.

TechnoToyTuning Camber Adjusting Plates *FREE SHIPPING*
Price: $190
Part Number: T3-MK2-Camber
Notes: Drop-Shipped from Supplier HEAVILY Stocked

Features
• Steel plates with Aluminum center blocks
• Precision Oversized spherical bearings
• Bearings are Teflon lined and self lubricating
• Comes with all mounting hardware and new upper nuts for mounting in the strut tower.
• Machined T3 Logo and tick marks for marking your camber settings

The bearings on these are inserted into the aluminum blocks with what is called an "interference fit". What that means is that the holes that the bearings go into are actually a hair smaller than the bearing going into them. What we do is freeze the bearings and heat up the aluminum blocks to 200 degrees. This makes the bearings shrink a bit and the blocks expand a bit, and then they slip right in!

Once the temperature equalizes on both, those bearings are IN THERE! They will not move around or cause you any "clunking" noises. They are also held in by a keeper ring, to ensure they don't pull out of the bottom of the blocks.

TechnoToyTuning Needle Bearing Set *FREE SHIPPING*
Price: $58.50
Part Number: T3-MK2-Needle

The Camber Plate Upper Hat System is available for any car using coilovers. It can also be utilized with most other camber plates on the market, including Cusco and Cusco-Clone camber plates.
Camber Plate Upper Hat System consists of 2 upper hats, 2 hardened washers, 2 needle bearings and two upper race washers.

Cusco Camber Adjusting Plates
Price: $249
Part Number: Cusco-MK2-180410A
Notes: Drop Shipped from Supplier...2 weeks minimum

Made out of 6mm of 2017S Aircraft Heat Treated Aluminum the Cusco Plates are our #2 choice for Upper Mounts for your MK2 right behind the K-Macs. If you don't feel you need the ability to adjust your caster and you want a quality built all Aluminum Camber Adjusting Plate then the Cusco is the way to go.

Whiteline MK2 27mm Front Adjustable Swaybars **FREE SHIPPING**
Price: $220.97
Part Number: Whiteline-MK2-BTF76Z
Notes: Drop Shipped from Supplier, probable long wait if Not in stock so please check with us.

Back in 2006 we realized a severe lacking of quality suspension components for the MK2; so we contacted Whiteline and asked them to design and build adjustable swaybars. The rest as they say is history; the front Whiteline Adjustable for the MK2 are 27mm and can be adjusted 3 ways per side. Each kit comes with all the parts you'll need: Adjustable Swaybars; Endlinks; hardware and brackets. There is nothing else to purchase. We believe that this is the single most important upgrade you can do to your MK2 as nothing can tune the over/understeer of your car more than adjustable swaybars.

Don't forget to purchase a rear adjustable bar too for ultimate suspension tuneability.

Whiteline MK2 18mm Rear Adjustable Swaybars **FREE SHIPPING**
Price:$173.95
Part Number: Whiteline-MK2-BTR21Z
Notes: Drop Shipped from Supplier, probable long wait if Not in stock so please check with us.

Back in 2006 we realized a severe lacking of quality suspension components for the MK2; so we contacted Whiteline and asked them to design and build adjustable swaybars. The rest as they say is history; the rear Whiteline Adjustables for the MK2 are 18mm and can be adjusted 3 ways per side. Each kit comes with all the parts you'll need: Adjustable Swaybars; Endlinks; hardware and brackets. There is nothing else to purchase. We believe that this is the single most important upgrade you can do to your MK2 as nothing can tune the over/understeer of your car more than adjustable swaybars.

Don't forget to purchase a front adjustable bar too for ultimate suspension tuneability.

Superpro SPF0307K Strut Rod Bushing
Price: $31.98
Part Number: SP-MK2-SPF0307K

Bushing Replacement on your Supra is the most overlooked upgrade. Quality bushings can improve steering response, and retain consistent alignment settings, which will improve overall handling. Each SuperPro bushing application has been developed with a specific durometer (hardness) to ensure proper performance and product life.

Superpro SPF0307K is used to replace factory rubber strut rod to chassis bushings. 1 package is all you need for do both sides, ample grease is included with each kit.

Superpro SPF0509K Front Control Arm Bushings
Price:$28.09
Part Number: SP-MK2-SPF0509K

Bushing Replacement on your Supra is the most overlooked upgrade. Quality bushings can improve steering response, and retain consistent alignment settings, which will improve overall handling. Each SuperPro bushing application has been developed with a specific durometer (hardness) to ensure proper performance and product life.

Superpro SPF0509K is used to replace factory rubber Front Control Arm Bushings. 1 package is all you need for do both side; ample grease is included with each kit.

Superpro SPF0903K Front Swaybar Endlink Bushing Kit
Price: $17.94
Part Number: SP-MK2-SPF0903K
Notes: in Stock

Superpro SPF0903K is used to replace factory rubber Front endlink bushings. 1 package is all you need for do both sides. Please note that this kit cannot be used with the Whiteline adjustable swaybars.

Superpro SPF1213K Rear Control Arm Bushings
Price: $74.88
Part Number: SP-MK2-SPF1213K

Superpro SPF1213K is used to replace factory rubber rear control arm endlink bushings. 1 package is all you need for do both sides, ample grease is included with each kit.

Superpro SPF1447K Rear Cross Member Bushing
Price: $129.48
Part Number: SP-MK2-SPF1447K

Superpro SPF1447K is used to replace factory rubber rear cross member bushings. 1 package is all you need for do both sides, ample grease is included with each kit.

Superpro SPF2926K Rear Subframe Bushing
Price: $111.54
Part Number: SP-MK2-SPF2926K
Notes: NOT in Stock

Superpro SPF2926K is used to replace factory rubber rear subframe (diff mount) bushings. 1 package is all you need for do both sides, ample grease is included with each kit.

Superpro SPF0903-4K Rear Swaybar Upper Endlink Bushings Set
Price: $14.82
Part Number: SP-MK2-SPF0903-4K

Superpro SPF0903-4K is used to replace factory rubber rear upper swaybar endlink bushings. 1 package is all you need for do both sides. Please note that this kit cannot be used with the Whiteline adjustable swaybars.

Superpro SPF0280K Rear Swaybar Lower Endlink Bushing Set
Price: $20.28
Part Number: SP-MK2-SPF0280K

Superpro SPF0280K is used to replace factory rubber rear lower swaybar endlink bushings. 1 package is all you need for do both sides. Please note that this kit cannot be used with the Whiteline adjustable swaybars.

Superpro SPF2755SK Rear Upper Shock Bushings
Price: $14.04
Part Number: SP-MK2-SPF2755SK

Superpro SPF2755SK is used to replace factory rubber rear upper shock. 1 package is all you need for do both sides.

Superpro SPF2178-16K Rear Lower Shock Bushings
Price: $13.26
Part Number: SP-MK2-SPF2178-16K

Superpro SPF2178-16K is used to replace factory rubber rear lower shock bushings. 1 package is all you need for do both sides, ample grease is included with each kit.

KYB AGX Kit - Wes Hetrick Mod *FREE SHIPPING*
Price: $424.99
Part Number: KYB-MK2-AGX

Thanks to Wes Hetrick the MK2 crowd now has a quality solution to adjustable suspension. This kit includes 2nd Generation MR2 Struts and Ford Focus Shock; along with a package of Superpro SPF2178-16K lower shock bushings and enough washers to do the install. Wes was kind enough to do a write up to explain what is needed to be done in order to have these installed:

http://www.tscperformance.com/supra_frontstrut.htm
http://www.tscperformance.com/supra_rearagx.html

Please note that Raptor Racing provides you with all the parts necessary to do this mod but it's up to the customer to install the rear shock bushings.

KYB MK2 Rear Gas-a-Just Rear Shocks (pair)
Price: $77.50
Part Number: KYB-MK2-KG5561

For those looking for a rear shock that is more robust than your standard KYB GR2 than the GAS-a-JUST is what to get. Please note that these are NOT adjustable, don't let the name fool you.

KYB Gas-a-Just shocks use higher gas pressure to keep your tires glued to the road. The KYB Gas-a-Just shocks' velocity-sensitive valving system adjusts quickly to changing road conditions for maximum comfort in any situation. Their monotube configuration eliminates aeration and foaming, their micro-smooth, hard-chromed pistons extend their life, and their seamless cylinders and eyerings completely eliminate seam failures.

Pricing is per pair.

KYB MK2 Front GR2 Struts
Price: $87.50
Part Number:KYB-MK2- 365067

If you're looking to replace your aging suspension on a budget than the GR2's are your best bet. You won't find a better setup for this kind of money; however if you're planning on doing more than average track use with your car you might want to consider something else.

KYB's GR2 Series shocks and struts are specially designed to deliver moderate handling. A patented check valve minimizes foaming and aeration to make sure the ride is stable, even under rough conditions. GR2 shocks and struts are a low pressure gas twin tube design. Good for normal to moderate performance driving.
• Velocity-Sensitive valving
• Hardened chrome piston rods
• Twin-tube design
• Multi-lip seals
• Check valve to eliminate foaming
• Low pressure Nitrogen gas
• Iron pistons and guide rods
• Seamless tube body

KYB MK2 Rear GR2 Shocks
Price: $44.50
Part Number:KYB-MK2-343042

If you're looking to replace your aging suspension on a budget than the GR2's are your best bet. You won't find a better setup for this kind of money; however if you're planning on doing more than average track use with your car you might want to consider something else.

KYB's GR2 Series shocks and struts are specially designed to deliver moderate handling. A patented check valve minimizes foaming and aeration to make sure the ride is stable, even under rough conditions. GR2 shocks and struts are a low pressure gas twin tube design. Good for normal to moderate performance driving.
• Velocity-Sensitive valving
• Hardened chrome piston rods
• Twin-tube design
• Multi-lip seals
• Check valve to eliminate foaming
• Low pressure Nitrogen gas
• Iron pistons and guide rods
• Seamless tube body

Tokico HP Front MK2 Struts
Price: $129.95
Part Number: Tokico-MK2-HZ3062

The Tokico HP's are considered by us to be the best bang for the buck that you can get for your MK2. They are not as versatile as the AGX's but they are far more robust than the KYB GR2 for a marginal increase in cost.

Tokico HP Rear MK2 Shocks
Price: $79.95
Part Number: Tokico-MK2-HE2483

The Tokico HP's are considered by us to be the best bang for the buck that you can get for your MK2. They are not as versatile as the AGX's but they are far more robust than the KYB GR2 for a marginal increase in cost.

Dobinson MK2 Front Lowering Springs
Price: $160
Part Number: Dobinson-MK2-C59070

These springs are cataloged as a standard height spring by Dobinson but they actually lower your MK2 by approximately 1". This allows for plenty of clearance while still giving your MK2 that aggressive look and tight handling you desire. These springs are use by dozens and dozens of members on CelicaSupra and feedback is VERY positive.

**NEW PRODUCT** Dobinson MK2 Rear Standard Height Springs

This is a brand new product that was previously not available before (Spring ’09). We worked very close with Dobinson to finally make a P-Type Standard Height Spring. After a prototype was made was flew it to North America where it was tested by www.celicasupra.com member Dangerous Ken. The result is shown in the pictures below; this is a 90,000mile mk2 with factory springs in the top pix and the new Dobinson’s in the bottom pix. This new springs ensures you won’t have that 80’s Z28 look while still maintaining very close to factory camber.

We all know what happens when you lower your MK2 too far: extreme negative camber. Unless you're willing to weld in a rear camber adjusting kit installing rear lowering springs will give you more negative camber than your tires can handle. Dobinson Standard height springs are the perfect solution for a performance spring that will keep your rear Camber in check; your tires will thank you.

**NEW PRODUCT** Dobinson MK2 Rear Lowering Springs
Part Number: Dobinson-MK2-C59059
Notes: NOT In Stock

This is a brand new product that was available before, however the specs on this spring were far too extreme for most people. The old C59-059 from Dobinson was 65mm(2.5”) lower than the standard height Dobinson. We contacted Dobinson and suggested a change to the product and they agreed, so the new C59-059 is now 320mm free height vs. 295mm before. This sprint is now 20mm(0.78”) lower than the new 340mm standard height Dobinson. We felt that this was perfect for those that wanted a slight drop in the rear without dramatic changes to camber.

We only sell Dobinson springs for the MK2 because we believe it’s crucial to support companies who are will to cater to such a small market. A couple quick email and one phone call and we were able to completely change the specs one of their springs.

**NEW PRODUCT** Dobinson MK2 300lb Rear Lowering Springs
Part Number: Dobinson-MK2-C59065

This is a brand new product that was available before, this new spring is perfect for those people with front coilovers in the 400-450lb and need a drop in 300lb rear spring. The drop on this spring will be identical to the Dobinson Lowering Spring for the MK2 seen in this ('http://forums.celicasupra.com/showthread.php?t=50018') thread. I’m not linking the pictures because I’d like you to read the thread before looking at the pictures so you know what you’re looking at.

We only sell Dobinson springs for the MK2 because we believe it’s crucial to support companies who are will to cater to such a small market. A couple quick email and one phone call and we were able to completely change the specs one of their springs.

TechnoToyTuning Roll Centre Adjusters *Free Shipping*
Price: $86.50
Part Number:T3-MK2-RCA

T3 RCAs (Roll Center Adjusters) are designed to get rid of that pesky bump steer on your lowered vehicle. The alignment sleeves are solid milled into the unit, so they will not get lost or come off. We also added a larger alignment ring for the center of the unit, to provide even more shear protection than other RCAs on the market. These RCAs will NOT move or become mis-aligned, no matter how hard you drive. Comes with all mounting hardware - four new grade 8 bolts and lock washers.

TechnoToyTuning Strut Rod *Free Shipping*
Price:$210
Part Number: T3-MK2-StrutRod

• All solid steel construction
• All hardware plated or powder coated providing a finish tough as nails.
• Solid 1" steel, single piece arm design, providing the maximum in rigidity
• Three piece precision rod ends with 3/4" shank, and 5/8" bore, making them INCREDIBLY strong. The rod ends are also Teflon lined, making them self lubricating and helping to reduce noise.
• Right and Left hand threaded threads, making them super easy to adjust caster.
• CNC'd Adapter washers to perfectly fit the bracket to the chassis.
• Stainless Steel tapered spacers for rod ends to provide greater deflection.

You'll have to see these for yourself, but we're pretty confident that these are the beefiest TC rods ever made these cars! T3 designed these to withstand not just Use by our Road Race customers, but the ABUSE of our Drifting and Rally customers!

These TC rods will provide incredible steering feedback, zero caster deflection and EASY caster adjustment and alignment tuning.

Raptor Racing Beefed up Rear Swaybar Tabs *Free Shipping*
Price:$40
Part Number: Raptor-MK2-Tabs

Another Raptor Racing exclusive, rear swaybar weld-in tabs are perfect for those of you that are sick and tired of breaking your factory tabs. These 1/4" steel tabs are sure to take any abuse you can throw at them and are in easy install for those with welding experience or simply take them to your local muffler shop for a quick install.

Raptor Racing Rear Camber Mod Bracket Kit *Free Shipping*
Price:$104
Part Number: Raptor-MK2-RearCamber

Thanks to members like Carlos Brown and Dave Shephard we are now offering this product. If you're lowring your MK2 at all this product is MUST. Included wih the kit are detailed instructions care of Carlos Bown who graciously provided them to me free of charge.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v346/raptorracing/CamberKit007.jpg
RK Steering Rack Bushings *FREE SHIPPING
Price: $95
Part Number: RK-MK2-SRBushings
Notes: In stock

Replace your warn out steering rack bushings with a set of Ronnie's MK2 Steering Rack Bushing. This will be the last set of Steering Rack Bushings you'll need.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v346/raptorracing/DSCN0763.jpg

RaptorRacing
05-19-2011, 03:32 PM
FYI...in case anyone else see's this post and thinks I didn't reply: I sent him a pm the same day. Have a nice day.

akeem_da_dream
06-04-2011, 10:16 PM
hey george do you have dobinson front and rear lowering springs yet? pm me if you do

RaptorRacing
06-05-2011, 07:44 AM
Plenty...pm coming your way too...

RaptorRacing
07-02-2011, 05:47 PM
Just made some changes to reflect the current state of this catalog:

Whiteline Swaybar Prices increased slightly
Cusco Camber Plates removed due to extreme price increase, at the current price levels nobody in their right mind would buy them. If you want to pay K-Mac pricing for the Cuscos and dont mind the 6-8 week wait be my guest to contact me.
Tokico HPs removed from catalog due to difficulty in finding stock. The rears are discontinued and the fronts are really hard to get. Its not really worth the effort as its a minimum 4-6 week wait when they are ordered
Strut tube spacers finally added to catalog (even though weve been selling them for some time)
Add a new part for AGXs + Strut Tube Spacer, washers removed from the listing for AGX kit.

suprastu
08-27-2011, 10:21 PM
Pm sent about Dobinson Fron and Rear Lowering Springs.

suprastu
09-01-2011, 10:04 PM
Payment sent for Dobinson springs.

RaptorRacing
09-01-2011, 10:15 PM
Got it...replied with a request for your phone number for the shipment.

suprastu
09-09-2011, 02:21 PM
pm sent with phone number....

suprastu
09-12-2011, 11:36 AM
Pm sent about when you will ship the dobinson springs?

suprastu
09-13-2011, 09:44 AM
Pm sent...

RaptorRacing
09-13-2011, 11:47 PM
PM replied to Stu...

RaptorRacing
09-17-2011, 10:40 AM
Folks;

I absolutely had to do this but this isn't my doing, Superpro has increased their pricing BIG time and I've tried to hold off on increasing it on my end for over a month and a half but sooner or later I will need more stock and won't be able to afford it if I'm charging the old pricing. That being said effective immediate all superpro products have gone up 30%, don't shoot the messenger...if you have any issues with this please feel free to yell at Superpro and Tein who import Superpro into North America.

I'm already working on an alternative but right now I have no idea when that will be done but it's my current and most important project on my list.

'85 supra
09-17-2011, 02:16 PM
as long as people are willing to pay the price they will raise them. thanks for update will order soon

tuck80
09-27-2011, 09:25 PM
Hey george

Am eyeing off the dobinson lowering springs front& rear but dont feel I need to go for adjustable shocks.

Dont like the GR2 shocks though. Can you get koni reds or a set of tokiko hp's?

Or can you recommend something else around the same calibre.

Car build date is 10/83

cheers

RaptorRacing
09-27-2011, 09:47 PM
Tokico rears are discontinued, Tokico fronts can take weeks and sometimes months to get so I honestly don't even bother anymore. Koni reds for the MK2 are not available anymore either, the main reason that I only have the units you see in my catalog as they are the easiest to get. Nobody really supports the MK2 anymore, shock/strut pickin's are slim unfortunately :(.

tuck80
09-27-2011, 09:53 PM
Impressed with the quick reply mate.

Well in that case whats your availability on dobinson lowering springs front & rear and the custom mr2/ford focus combo?
If so could you give me an estimate on shipping to Darwin, Australia. post code: 0820

Are the rack bushes nolethane? The climate i'm in isnt really good for nolethane, been recommended poly urethane.

RaptorRacing
09-27-2011, 10:17 PM
In terms of the Dobinsons I can save you a few bux and get them shipped right from Australia. If you can give pm me your full shipping address I can get you a quote which will also include the required Australian GST. For shipping the AGX there are 2 options and they both suck :). One is "cheap" and slow, the other is expensive and fast.

1) Cheap and Slow: $85
2) Expensive and Fast $165

The AGX kit without the Strut Tube Spacer is $424.99 and $489.99 with the strut tube spacer. The above shipping quote is discounted because a portion of the price of the product included shipping to US/Canadian Customers. I might have sold my last steering rack bushing, I will check my stock for you tomorrow and get back to you. Fire me off your address and I'll get you a parts total for the springs.

All parts (except the rack bushing which is urethane) are readily available and can ship shortly after payment is received.

tuck80
09-28-2011, 07:08 PM
Hey george.

quick question. how much does the "Dobinson MK2 Rear Lowering Springs" affect my camber?

Am I better off getting the standard height rear springs?

You only have the lowered front springs listed so I wanted a rear set that would match the front.

RaptorRacing
09-28-2011, 08:22 PM
The lowering springs lower the car approximately .75" so camber is greatly affected, it's honestly a personal choice but I much prefer the look of the front and rear lowering springs. I've sent the request for pricing and am hopeful to get you some info VERY soon.

tuck80
09-28-2011, 09:15 PM
can you get the standard hiehgt front springs?

edit: scratch that, I see you mention that they are actually listed by dobinson as standard hright.

RaptorRacing
09-28-2011, 11:24 PM
I received the quote, just waiting on a confirmation if they included GST in their quote. Thanks for your patience.

tuck80
10-03-2011, 01:50 AM
Thanks George!

Service has been excellent with quick response times and no bullshit

Have only good things to say about this guy!

RaptorRacing
10-03-2011, 12:51 PM
Money received Anthony...order for springs has been placed and I will be shipping the other products tomorrow the latest. Thanks so much for your business.

RaptorRacing
10-05-2011, 01:43 AM
Another update, I just heard back from Tein USA who offered me another 15% off to try to help out with the SuperPro pricing. They said that I have a very good sales history with Superpro over the years so they are trying to ease the pain of this crazy pricing as much as possible....I've adjusted the pricing on the first post to reflect this. Thanks!!

tuck80
10-06-2011, 08:47 PM
lol.. will have to check your new prices.. might end up being cheaper gettign a full complement of bushes off you then soucing them locally..

Mercy
10-31-2011, 09:35 PM
Hi, do you have a shipping estimate to Australia, just for the strut tube spacers?

RaptorRacing
11-03-2011, 01:41 AM
Wow ...sorry I just saw this. I should have a quote for you by tomorrow evening...I will PM it to you.

Mercy
11-03-2011, 06:32 PM
Hey, no problem. This forum is occasionally pretty unreliable with new post notifications and stuff.

RaptorRacing
11-04-2011, 08:42 AM
PM coming your way in 3 mins.

Mercy
11-08-2011, 04:25 PM
Thanks for the reply. Another somewhat related question. Do you have spring rates for the various Dobinsons springs? Obviously the 300lb springs are 300lbs, but I haven't seen any concrete spring rates listed for anything else. With the various iterations the springs have gone through over the years it's a bit hard to work out who's running what, and with people often cutting coils out of them too, it's very hard to get a clear understanding of the springs.

So if you have spring rates for them that would be very appreciated. I assume they're a firm sporty spring rather than a stockish replacement?

Edit:
Also, I did follow the link to the page with the photos of the springs installed in a car, but those photos appear to be squashed horizontally making it hard to visualise how the car would actually look in person.

RaptorRacing
11-18-2011, 03:11 AM
Mercy;

sorry about the delay but I didn't see this reply; the standard rears are 232lbs. For the life of me I can't find the info on the fronts. In terms of the pictures what I have up there is all I have, people don't always send me pix of their car so for now that's all I have. I will start a thread in the suspension section requesting pictures...the thread is here (http://www.celicasupra.com/forums/showthread.php?64725-Dobinson-Spring-Picture-Thread-Please-post-up-if-you-have-them&p=746856#post746856).

RaptorRacing
02-21-2012, 02:27 PM
Folks...just an FYI: I have finally placed an order from Dobinson for another Skid of springs (55 sets) and they take about 6 weeks to get across the pond. Unfortunately when they arrive ALL Dobinson spring will be going up by a minimum of 6%, there is nothing I can do about this as the AUD has just been kicking A$$ lately. Until they get here I can sell whatever is in stock at the price listed on the first page, but the day they arrive pricing will go up without warning.

jjbenzo
03-19-2012, 10:21 PM
Will you be getting any rear standard/factory height springs but with a higher spring rating in the 300 lb neighborhood? I want to maintain the factory rear height, but get rid of the squat when I accelerate.

RaptorRacing
03-19-2012, 11:02 PM
Not for some time, I just ordered a skid of springs that are on their way from Australia and no such spring on the shipment. I doubt it will happen, I already carry 3 different rear springs for a market so small that most sane people wouldn't touch it...the chance of adding a fourth rear spring is VERY rare unless 10+ people with money in hand request the EXACT same thing.

jjbenzo
03-20-2012, 12:02 PM
Ok, thanks for the quick response. Are your non-lowering springs rated at a stiffer lb rate than what is stock from Toyota?

RaptorRacing
03-20-2012, 12:27 PM
Yes they are...but since I don't have the specs of Toyota's springs I can't tell you how much by. Best guess is 15% stiffer!

RaptorRacing
04-24-2012, 10:25 PM
Dobinson's are back in stock; pricing unfortunately has gone up due to increases in overseas shipping + the stronger Australia Dollar. Sorry...I have no control over either!!

85toyosupra
05-20-2012, 09:30 PM
Dobinson's are back in stock; pricing unfortunately has gone up due to increases in overseas shipping + the stronger Australia Dollar. Sorry...I have no control over either!!

what are the lowest springs you have in stock front & back ?

RaptorRacing
05-21-2012, 03:07 AM
Only one type of fronts: lower the car about an inch and the 2 types of rears: 232lb and 300lb .75" lowering.

Token Blk Guy
05-29-2012, 11:17 PM
Hey George
Evan here i purchased Suspension parts from you about 2 years ago im finally getting around to installing the suspension on the supra this week lol. I need the Rear upper shock absorbing bushing set.
Superpro SPF2755SK Rear Upper Shock Bushings
Price: $15.51
Part Number: SP-MK2-SPF2755SK

If i ordered from you tomorrow when do you think this could get to me in California by? If you can email me at evan.poole1@gmail.com when you see this i would appreciate it i cant get on this site at work and i work 12 hr shifts. I have my rear end torn apart and the stock bushings are shot.

thanks
Evan

RaptorRacing
05-30-2012, 04:28 AM
Evan;

email coming your way in the next 30mins...

bobiseverywhere
07-25-2012, 09:59 PM
Hi George, just wondering if you have nut just bushing but rear sway bar end links. Mine are broken and i need new ones. Please let me know ASAP i might buy more if i have enough left over after the other items i need

RaptorRacing
07-25-2012, 10:22 PM
I only have the bushings for the rear...no endlinks...sorry. I couldn't tell you where you can buy the endlinks other than Toyota or used.

bluegoose
07-25-2012, 10:48 PM
PM sent about rear control arm bushings and springs.

RaptorRacing
07-26-2012, 02:24 AM
PM replied...txs.

bobiseverywhere
07-26-2012, 11:37 AM
Thank you for getting back to me so quick George

fulk112
08-01-2012, 08:14 AM
Hey George, in need of new struts and wondered what the current price of the KYB AGX kit is.

RaptorRacing
08-01-2012, 08:22 AM
Current price is on the first post: $424.99 without the strut tube spacers and $489.99 with the strut tube spacers.

fulk112
08-01-2012, 08:50 AM
Thank you sir, I just wanted to be sure... kind of on a budget and need to make sure I'm sticking to it!

7mgt-66e
08-13-2012, 03:55 AM
Are you able to get just the rear spring and adjustable perch from the Megan or BC coilover setup. I got a yes from an eBay seller but wanted to see if you can get those too. And will you be carrying those coilovers?

And do you know if the steering rack bushings you have here will work with the 85 celica gts? Mine looked different, I think.

RaptorRacing
08-13-2012, 04:15 AM
Can't get anything from Megan and BC anymore so your best bet is to go with ebay. From what I know about the rack bushings only one works on the celica gts, off hand I don't remember which one.

84celicasupra
08-14-2012, 01:48 PM
Hi George,

I'd like to buy:
Whiteline MK2 27mm Front Adjustable Swaybars **FREE SHIPPING**
Price: $237.54
Part Number: Whiteline-MK2-BTF76Z
Whiteline MK2 18mm Rear Adjustable Swaybars **FREE SHIPPING**
Price:$187.06

Just confirming they're still available prior to sending money

RaptorRacing
08-14-2012, 03:10 PM
In stock and ready to ship as soon as payment is received...please let me know if you have any other questions.

84celicasupra
08-14-2012, 04:08 PM
Payment of $424.60 was sent to payments@raptorracing.com

If you send the order to

Joshua Wood c/o
Ozbo.com
10 Jaycee Drive
Hazleton, PA 18202 you'll save some money vs. sending it to my house.

REN69
08-14-2012, 09:32 PM
PM bro, you don't want your personal info on the web.

RaptorRacing
08-14-2012, 10:41 PM
Joshua...I just saw this now so it's going to the address in your paypal payment...order has been placed already.

yota_fanatic
08-25-2012, 04:01 AM
Hey how much will a full rear superpro bushing set cost?

RaptorRacing
08-29-2012, 07:59 PM
Yota_Fanatic…sorry about the delay as I just saw this. There is "full kit" price, as a full kit means different things to different people. If you have aftermarket swaybars then you won't need those bushings if you just purchased rear shocks then you won't need those either.

85toyosupra
09-07-2012, 10:43 PM
Are rear stock height coil springs available ? Also do you have fronts by any chance ? "Stock height also"

RaptorRacing
09-20-2012, 04:26 AM
Wow...not sure how I missed this: rear stock springs are available and the only front springs in stock lower the car 0.75". Sorry about the delay...

fulk112
09-20-2012, 07:57 AM
I wish those guys from the land of upside-down would make and ship some bushings already! this diff clunk is getting old. Alass I will wait patiently for those holy urethane orbs to grace me with their presence!:hail:

SupraStance
11-07-2012, 12:15 AM
Id like to order

Dobinson-MK2-C59065

the 300lb lowering springs.

RaptorRacing
11-07-2012, 01:15 AM
PM replied to...

williamb82
12-18-2012, 10:37 AM
can you get the technotoytuning steering arms?

RaptorRacing
12-18-2012, 10:47 AM
Yes, I will get details from them and update my catalog. Thanks for the reminder William.

Sent from my XT860 using Tapatalk 2

marvis
01-30-2013, 02:28 AM
Sent you a PM about rack bushes!

Thanks!

RaptorRacing
01-30-2013, 11:32 AM
Pm replied...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

5M_Rob
02-11-2013, 10:39 PM
I sent you a PM about some suspension parts. Thanks.

RaptorRacing
02-12-2013, 04:17 PM
Got it Rob...will be responding by 8pm.

smbrownx
02-22-2013, 06:20 PM
Pm sent

smbrownx
02-25-2013, 10:49 AM
I'd like to order the Dobinson front lowering springs (Dobinson-MK2-C59070)
And the Rear lowering springs (Dobinson-MK2-C59059). Are these still available and if so am i going to need a camber kit for these rear springs or should i go standard height?

RaptorRacing
02-26-2013, 12:34 AM
PM replied...

jjbenzo
02-26-2013, 11:56 PM
Do you have photos of the "TechnoToyTuning Strut Rod?"
Part Number: T3-MK2-StrutRod

Thanks

guido
02-27-2013, 05:35 AM
"TechnoToyTuning Strut Rod:
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/480/dsc02087dl.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/217/dsc02087dl.jpg/)

you can use it for your catalog if you want

williamb82
04-05-2013, 11:13 AM
how about the technotoy tuning steering arms? i still dont see them. also, whats the part number and price for the superpro rear control arm bushings for the camber mod?

RaptorRacing
04-05-2013, 01:45 PM
William;

sorry buddy...believe it or not I've been putting all my time into projects and the website which is FINALLY close to being done so I've had little time to add products here. I will be adding those to the site, but i the mean time ideally if you do buy them through me they are the exact same price as you'd buy from them $130 + shipping which is about $10 to you.

The SPF1213's are what I sell and pricing for those is posted: $82.74...

5M_Rob
05-21-2013, 09:46 PM
Any news on the camber adjusting bolts?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

RaptorRacing
05-21-2013, 09:51 PM
They are on an any day basis...should be ready for sale by the end of the month for sure.

astrieg
06-10-2013, 02:52 PM
how much for front and rear lowering springs for a 82 supra with shipping and how soon can you get them if so

RaptorRacing
06-10-2013, 03:25 PM
PM me your ZIP and I'll let you know...It's usually $400 for most places in the use: $170/pair + $60 Shipping.

5M_Rob
06-14-2013, 05:05 PM
Looking for price and availability on the rear camber bolts. I heard a rumor that they are available. Thanks!

RaptorRacing
06-14-2013, 05:59 PM
They are Rob...sorry they JUST finished development and I haven't had time to post them. I will try to get the info up tonight...

ubchewy
08-12-2013, 08:17 AM
Do you still have these 2 items. I think my car has the original shocks and struts it.
KYB MK2 Rear Gas-a-Just Rear Shocks (pair)
Price: $77.50
Part Number: KYB-MK2-KG5561
KYB MK2 Front GR2 Struts
Price: $97.50
Part Number:KYB-MK2- 365076

RaptorRacing
08-12-2013, 11:30 PM
I'll check tomorrow and let you know....