Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

MKII & MKIII TSRM, TEWD, Tech Articles Rehosted

36K views 30 replies 18 participants last post by  ddddesigns 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Mod edit: I've changed the links to location currently working :)

1982 Various Tech Info
86 TSRM
86 TEWD

The ones below are mostly dead and suspicious links

I posted these in the other TSRM sticky thread but someone suggested to make a new thread so here you all go.

If you have any new TSRM, EPC, TEWDs that are missing here is your place to host them.. PM me for the server/user/pass, then post in this thread once you've uploaded them and ill double check to make sure they aren't duplicates and move everything to my private folder(docs.azsupracentral.com) once its uploaded that way people cant delete the stuff, and itll be accessible via HTTP and not just FTP.

FYI All our tech article PDFs are here: http://docs.azsupracentral.com
azsupracentral.com - also has a bunch of Tech Articles, more relating to the MK3 but a few are generalized and search-able.

1982 TEWD
1982 TSRM Intake Pages
1986 TEWD PDF
1986 TSRM PDF
1JZ MKIII Swap Bible
1990 MKIII TSRM

1989 MKIII TEWD

If you have any questions feel free to PM, IM, Email me.. Oh and don't worry these files aren't going anywhere soon... been there for a good 3 years so far. Mods can edit this post but... if you guys care to join www.azsupracentral.com/forums is the local AZ supra board. check it out..

See less See more
#2 ·
Glad to see a couple of my 1982 scans make it to your hosting site. Keep up the good work!

#3 ·
a couple, do you have anymore?

I have an 1983 and the coloring on some of the wiring is different between 82 and 83..

#4 ·
bump a mod want to sticky this please?

#7 ·
Original Supra Repair Manuels from Toyota.

I have all my original repair guides from Toyota in a storage Building Deep with other stuff. I came here to see if we have the manuals on line? found this. Is there anywhere online you can go to to view the original manuals or do i need to dig mine out?

#12 ·
That site is still there but the format is different now. You should go on their forum to see if they still have them. I'm sure there elsewhere on the forum if that doesn't work.

#14 ·
hey guys, sorry about that.. stupid host never billed my ccard .. so they suspended it.. should be up within the next day.

Alright guys, site should be back online..

azsupracentral.com moved to a new host but my files are still at the old host. Hit me up if you have issues getting the files still.

Dreamhosts db servers are complete shite, as well as their control panel. I moved my web design, and dev sites as well as azsupracentral to a VPS and am keeping ahold of dreamhost for its file server use.

#16 · (Edited)
The reason for the site being down is the docs.azsupracentral.com is actually hosted on a different server entirely. Due to high web loads from a few of the sub domains we chose to move docs.azsupracentral.com and public.azsupracentral.com to another server to free up load on our server. When azsupracentral.com moved to the new dedicated server in late may the DNS A records were not modified for these sub domains to point them to the other web server. This caused the domains docs.azsupracentral.com and public.azsupracentral.com to appear non existant and out of service. The problem has been rectified and users should begin to have web access within 24-48 hours.

If anyone has any problems they can email admin@azsupracentral.com and someone will reply back.

Thanks for notifying us of this problem as it slipped through our fingers.

#19 ·
My 1982 links are still up - I have some of the most relevant 1982 stuff. Links in my signature.

Scribd seems to be a good place for free hosting of pdf's.

#20 ·
Does anybody have a copy of the 86 TEWD? I would like to get my hands on it and will re host it. You can email it or I can send you a link to allow you to upload it. PM me if you can help.

Thanks,

-John

#21 ·
I have it.
PM me, and I will upload where you indicate me.
Too big for an email, it is a 16.9 Mbytes pdf.
I also have the TSRM, at 35 Mbytes

#24 ·
Just wondering, is there still somewhere available the 1982 TSRM? It seems my car has the older TPS and no ISCV so I need older instructions. Thanks!

#25 ·
Reactions: FinToy
#28 ·
Here is a pic Dean Anderson sent me. It's much better than the on-line TSRM.

Little note: in notice a few minor differences over the years, like in earlier models -83, there is an IDLE VSV, and in the later years replaced by the ECU that controls the idle directly true the ISCV.
A couple a wire color change too.
Inserting as attachement, hoping it will not be too compressed.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.