Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Low Mileage Supras Registry (<100K miles, 160K Kms)?????

32K views 130 replies 90 participants last post by  gamble 
#1 ·
Over the past few months I’ve been compiling a list of the low mileage Surpas out there, along with their sales prices if recent. This is based on mentions here, ebay, craigslist, and so on. I plan on publishing the list in the next few weeks. Some forum members have seen drafts.

About every month another under 100K car pops up. Lots of garage queens, the latest is seanbo1972

If you have such a car and aren’t generally known (I know Dangerous K and PhilG, the 7K FL-GA-WA-NV wonder and hgx…) Please send me a PM or post here. Likewise if you do NOT want me to post how much you paid for your car (assuming it was in the forums), PM me. I’ll admit I paid $15.4K for my 84, in 84. Ditto if you do not want your forum handle listed (if it was on the forums, I will include it as well as general location (state), but not your name if you don’t want me to, though an easy search…)

So far (year, how many, lowest mileage):
1982 – 8 17K hgx
1983 – 4 25K
1984 – 7 4K (Canada dealer)
1985 – 17 7K Mint85
1986 - 3 44k

To my mind, low mileage means miles on the body, so Toomie at 17K counts, with a 7MGTE (Ophir Ronin/Junkie).

See less See more
#56 ·
For Platinum (91k miles), if you mother was the original owner I'll add you to the "original owners" list as well. 5000km/year since is 3000 miles/year.

For SupraEV, is that kms or miles?

About Dec I'll do a big update to the lists

#63 ·
just found an '81 supra with 77k miles(roughly 122k km).
I'm taking another look at it this weekend, I may purchase it. it has, after all, been sitting in a garage for the past 17 years...

#65 ·
Keep us up to speed on this one! I love hearing these kind of stories.

#64 ·
damn mine busted over 100k miles this summer :eekfacepalm:

But it was "low mileage" the first time I posted in here! lol

#66 ·
83 black P-type 70K on the clock-original paint, working on an LS1 swap/ out with the 2jzgte.
Bought it from the original owner with 39k miles in 2001 or 02, can't remember which yr.
Damn thing was kept in a garage under a cover and driven occasionally, still smelled new inside, and was on it's 2nd set of tires.
Almost wish I would have kept it stock, almost.

#67 ·
Bought it from the original owner with 39k miles in 2001 or 02, can't remember which yr.
Damn thing was kept in a garage under a cover and driven occasionally, still smelled new inside, and was on it's 2nd set of tires.
Almost wish I would have kept it stock, almost.
Somehow I never looked at your odometer that I remember, but I started this list after I last saw your car a few years ago in Centralia. Good luck on the next swap.

I have lots of notes to eventually update/add to this list. I haven't figured out a easy way to do a table in vBulletin (it eats [tabs]) so I have additional work to update from my Word documents. I'm thinking of making it a shared GoogleDocs Database (read only) for a long term solution (or a simple spreadsheet).

#72 ·
I'm now thinking of adding a "was under 100K" section at the end of the eventual list (was under 100K when the list was created). I have a good dozen cars to add to the list (specs printed out in a stack of papers).

#75 · (Edited)
Good day Ladies & gents,..May I add my car. I have an 84 P-type with 152.000kms And i bought it in late 2005 off the original owner's daughter, and she only had it for 2 weeks. Before then, it sat in a carport for 17 years somewhere in BC, Kootenay's area.

#77 ·
Bought mine this April at 160,9xx km, so, just barely barely over 100,000 miles. Now has just under 165,000 km or 103,000 miles. About to be parked for winter, don't see me putting more than a couple hundred km on it before then.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.